Phone: (01234) 711679
Deputy Town Clerk
The Olney Centre,
Mon-Thurs 9am -4pm
Fax: (01234) 241107
Link here for:
Milton Keynes Council:
VACANCY FOR A TOWN COUNCILLOR
- There is a vacancy on the Town Council for a Councillor.
- No by-election has been called to fill the vacancy, so this vacancy is to be filled by co-option at the meeting of the Town Council on 05th March 2018 or as soon as practicable thereafter.
- Eligible persons interested in applying to be co-opted should contact the Town Council expressing their interest.
- To be eligible candidates must be aged 18 years or older, and must be a Commonwealth citizen (which includes a British subject) or European national and have reached 18 years of age and
- On the day of co-option he/she is, and thereafter continues to be, a local government elector for the area or the authority; or
- he/she has during the whole of the 12 months preceding that day occupied, as owner or tenant, any land or other premises in that area; or
- his/her principal or only place of work during that 12 months has been in the area; or
- he/she has during the whole of those 12 months resided in the area; or
- he/she has during the whole of the 12 months preceding the day of co-option resided within three miles of the parish.
This notice is dated 14 February 2018
14 February 2018