Weekly Thursday Market
The traditional weekly market takes place every Thursday from 08:00 - 15:30 with an assortment of stalls offering fruit and vegetables, meat and fish as well as baked goods and housewares.
- Adams Fish - fishmonger
- Les Bennett - cards, stationery & gifts
- Bits & Bobs - home goods
- Neil Bowdidge - fruit & veg
- Brittons - cut flowers, plants & shrubs
- Browns Butchers - meat
- Nicholas Chambers - watch straps, watches & key cutting
- Dooley - confectionery
- Harveys - bags
- R W Earland - hats, gloves & scarves
- My Refill Market - bulk dry foods
- Brett Smith - butcher
- Tony's Fashion - men's & ladies clothing
- Tressler - selection of cheeses
- Wesses Bakery - bread, cakes
- Wild Bird Cafe - bird seed and pet food
If you are interested in having a stall on the market, please contact the Town Clerk's office.
Application forms for a stall are available from the office.
Or you can download one by clicking image here:
The Market terms can be viewed here